On Wednesday 11th Profeet is hosting a special Women’s Running Evening in our Fulham store.
The aim of the evening is to educate women on the When, How and Why of issues relating to women-specific running.
Recent surveys have shown that some worrying stats about women’s running, including:
- 80% of women are wearing the wrong sized bra
- 75% of women do not even wear a proper sports bra when exercising
- Over 60% of women we see at Profeet wear shoes that are least half size too small
The evening includes:
- Free drinks and nibbles from 6.30pm
- Talk from Profeet ambassador Simone Dailey and DBA Sports team member
(Ironman athlete and Personal Trainer)
- Free sports bra fitting and education by Moving Comfort (leading sports bra specialist), who will be on hand to answer any questions and help with fitting
- Free shoe fitting and shoe fitting education, with sample shoes to test run, with expert shoe advice by Profeet staff and representatives from Brooks Running
- We will have a limited amount of Anna Frost’s new Salomon running range available
- Goody bag for attendees which includes a 15% discount voucher for Profeet, an Ultrasport energy snack, as well as Brooks and Moving Comfort goodies.
Numbers limited, reserve your place now
Please note that numbers for this event are limited. To reserve your place please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7736 0046.
This event is for women only!
Article by Iain Martin
Posted by: Iain