Essential information prior to attending your appointment in order to safeguard all our customers and staff
- Registration must be completed prior to arriving for your appointment.
- We currently have no waiting area or changing facilities.
We ask you to please arrive on time, wearing appropriate clothing for your appointment (e.g. running clothing for any of our running appointments). If you arrive early you may be asked to come back or wait outside. If you arrive late we may need to rebook your appointment.
- We are strictly limiting the number of customers in our Sports Lab.
Therefore, additional family and friends will not be allowed to attend or wait inside. Only the person booked for the appointment will be allowed in, unless you need to bring a guardian or carer – if so then please inform us in advance.
- Upon entering Profeet, you must sanitise your hands.
Hand sanitiser is provided just inside the door and at strategic points. We encourage you to re-sanitise your hands frequently and before and after touching any of the equipment or products. Alternatively, gloves are provided.
- You will need to wear a mask or suitable face covering after checking in and throughout your appointment.
If you do not have one then one will be provided. This is to reduce any risk for both you and your technician during your assessment.
- We are operating enhanced cleaning.
Analysis equipment and seating will be cleaned between appointments.
- We will not be accepting cash during the pandemic.
We take Visa, MasterCard and Apple pay. The cardholder must be present at the time of payment.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to Profeet.