Essential information prior to attending your appointment at Profeet
- Only the person booked for the appointment will be allowed into Profeet, unless you require a guardian or carer – if so, then please inform us in advance. Additional family and friends, including infants and children, will not be allowed to attend.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any signs of Covid-19 then you must not enter Profeet. Please ensure you notify us of your cancellation as soon as possible by calling 020 7736 0046.
- We currently have no waiting area or changing facilities. Therefore, please arrive on time, changed and in appropriate clothing (e.g. running clothing for a running appointment, trousers that can be rolled up for a ski boot fitting, etc).
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive early you may be asked to come back or wait outside. If you arrive late, we may need to rebook you.
- You must wear a mask or suitable face covering to enter Profeet and at all times within Profeet. This is in line with government guidelines and to reduce the risk for both you, your technician, and other customers.
- Upon entering Profeet, you must sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser Is provided just inside the door and at strategic points. We encourage you to re sanitise your hands frequently and before and after touching any of the equipment or products. Alternatively, gloves are provided.
- We are operating enhanced cleaning. Analysis equipment and seating will be cleaned between appointments.
- We will not be accepting cash during the pandemic. We take Visa, MasterCard and Apple pay. The cardholder must be present at the time of payment.
If you feel you are unable to comply with any of the above points then please notify us to rebook or cancel your appointment.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to Profeet.