- Masks are recommended
Due to the nature of a Profeet assessment, wearing a mask is recommended if you are vulnerable or have concerns. Our staff are no longer required to wear masks, but if you would like your technician to wear one then please just let us know.
- Only the person booked for the appointment can be admitted
You must attend alone unless you require a guardian or carer – if so, then please inform us in advance.
- Please arrive on time in the appropriate attire
We currently have no waiting area or changing facilities.
If you arrive early you may be asked to come back or wait outside.
If you arrive late, we may need to rebook you.
- Registration must be completed online prior to attending
- You must sanitise your hands upon entering Profeet
Hand sanitiser is provided just inside the door and at strategic points. We encourage you to re sanitise your hands frequently and before and after touching any of the equipment or products.
Alternatively, gloves can be provided.
We are operating enhanced cleaning. Analysis equipment and seating will be cleaned between appointments.
- You must not enter Profeet if you are feeling unwell in any way
Please ensure you notify us of your cancellation as soon as possible by calling 020 7736 0046.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to Profeet.