Vacant Position: Ski Technician
Ski Boot Fitter / Technician at the Profeet Ski boot Lab Fulham
Profeet the ski boot and footwear specialists are currently recruiting for the winter season. We are looking for experienced ski boot fitters and or skiers with ski equipment knowledge willing to learn and work hard.
The position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Analysing customers foot shape and type and other specific needs that affect the choice of ski boot
- Recommending appropriate ski boots based on customers skiing ability and foot type
- Customisation of ski boot shells and liners
- Moulding of custom insoles and accurate grinding to fit the boot correctly
- Moulding and or foaming of custom ski boot liners
- Assisting managers with the general running of the business.
A passion for skiing and the mountains is essential and the ideal candidate would be an advanced skier and have at least one seasons ski equipment sales experience including ski boot fitting. Being practical and able to work with your hands is essential for fitting and modifying ski boots and insoles, as is attention to detail.
More advanced boot fitting training will be provided, including the moulding and grinding of custom insoles, moulding custom liners and advanced shell and liner modifications and use of tools. In addition we will provide advanced analysis training, including; video analysis, foot scanning and physiology and biomechanics.
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience) and discounts on products after a qualifying period.
This role is seasonal until the end of April with a possibility to continue in our run and outdoor departments and the possibility to evolve into a full-time roll.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of one of the most highly regarded professional ski boot and sports footwear shops in the UK.
If you believe you are the one for us, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org