Vacant Positions: Full & Part Time Reception/Front-of-House Staff
Reception & Front-of-House staff at the Profeet Ski boot Lab Fulham
Profeet is a leader in custom-fitting sports footwear, ski boots and custom insoles. We aim to improve comfort, increase performance, and reduce the risk of injury through correct footwear, custom insoles and advice (we take the footwear out of the sports injury equation).
We operate an appointment-based sports lab with qualified specialist staff, offering analysis, assessments, and fitting for running, skiing, hiking, ball sports, team sports and everyday use.
We are looking for front-of-house full-time and part-time staff to work with our specialist team.
The front-of-house position involves:
- Answering phone, responding to email and in-person enquiries on Profeet’s fitting and analysis services.
- Helping and advising customers and booking them in for appointments.
- Welcoming customers with appointments and ensuring registration is completed.
- Organisation of the front-of-house area and working closely with managers and technicians to ensure smooth everyday running of the business.
- General customer services and handling of any customer-related issues.
- Assisting with walk-in purchases and web sales of our retail products.
An excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
The applicant must be PC literate and experienced in, or willing to learn, a business phone system.
Experience in one of the following areas: reception, hospitality, or retail sales would be helpful.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, booking/diary software, customer relationship software and sales systems/tills is important.
An interest in sports and especially running and or skiing would be helpful in understanding and explaining our services and advising customers.
We are looking to recruit:
- full-time position based on 5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday.
- a part-time position 2-3 days a week with Saturday and one or two shifts.
If you believe you are the one for us, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org