All of the LV models have a 97mm last whilst the normal volumes sit at 100mm last.
Profeet Lange RX ski boot review: “Tall over the instep, narrow lasted. An all mountain boot that fits and offers a race pedigree.” Frazer, Ski Manager
1. Replaceable toes and heels: In the 130 & 120 flex, the bimaterial is used for the toes and heels which is more durable than the mono-material used in the 100 flex.
2. Dual Core Shell allows for great integration with the liner for the racier fit.
3. The liner on all the RX models for Men have a Dual 3D liner which is pre-shaped to help with power transmission to the ski and are 100% thermoformable for maximum comfort and support.
4. The liner is also cut out over the instep, thus adding for extra comfort over the sensitive area of the foot.
5. The liner on the women’s RX models is a thinsulate liner accompanied with the Dual 3D liner, offering increased warmth in damp/cold conditions. This warmer cuff is also shorter to have a women’s specific fit for the lower leg on both RX models.