- Price: £140
- Gait: Neutral
- Drop height: 8mm
- Weight: 275g(W) & 317g (M)
1. Midsole: The Levitate’s midsole is a combination of Brooks’ signature DNA material as well as a PU compound. This creates a shoe offering increased energy return and an amplified running experience.
2. Upper: The upper of the Levitate uses fit knit which is a seamless knitted material which is light and breathable. The material is also durable in the toe box region where issues can occur in other models.
3. Outsole: The outsole uses a carbon rubber with an arrow configuration so no energy is lost: momentum is always forwards. The forefoot is flexible and responsive.
4. TPU skin: The midsole of this shoe is wrapped in a TPU skin, which does add weight to the shoe. This skin means that the vertical energy return created cannot escape through the shoe horizontally.
For more info, or to test the Brooks Levitate please contact the Profeet Run Lab on 020 7736 0046.