- Shoe Type: Speed (Neutral)
- Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 240g (UK 6), 295g (UK 9)
- Price: £120
For the slender foot that needs a stable neutral shoe, with a good amount of responsive cushioning the Asics Gel Cumulus 21 is ideal! In terms of an update of the Cumulus 20 there is very minimal difference
- Asics Gel cushioning is a staple throughout their shoe range and probably one of the most well-known cushioning types in the trainer industry. The Cumulus 21 is no different and has gel cushioning plus their Flyte Foam Propel technology to make this shoe feel like its really working with you and helping you take that next step.
- A big improvement for Asics over the last few years is the durability of the upper. Previously toe holes have been very easy to come by but the introduction of the Jacquard mesh has really helped increase the robustness of their shoe models.
- The general fit of Asics is narrow, and the Cumulus 21 is no different. The Jacquard mesh is light and breathable which offer tight support where it is most needed.
- The AHAR technology in the outsole helps the Cumulus 21 have a highly abrasive sole which can withstand a large number of mileage.